Warning!! Introducing your child to HappiTaps may mean you’ll be seeing a lot less of your Iphone. On the flip side, it’s sure to provide lots of giggles, heartwarming moments, and some uninterrupted “mommy time.” HappiTapps pairs up technology with teddy for a winning combo!
Like most toddlers, my daughter loves to play on my Iphone. Her favorite thing to do is watch YouTube videos and listen to music. Recently, she’s been waking up saying, “Bear,” and before bed she says, “Night Night, Bear.” I’ve never before reviewed an app, but the new Infantino HappiTaps Beary Happi app had so many neat toddler friendly features, I was excited to test it out. Clearly, it’s a hit with my daughter!
- 3D computer animation in conjunction with the iPhone/iPod Touch cutting technology to create a toy that reacts to a child’s life moments
- Over 150 different expressions to keep kids engaged and learning
- Tell jokes, share fun facts, tell stories, sing songs, teach educational tidbits
- Beary Happi also loves to laugh, wink, make faces and of course he eats and sleeps
- Full of games and activities for engaging play
- 2 Play modes
- Toddler Mode – Hides the navigation so toddlers cruise carefree from 1 activity to the next
- Manual Mode – Let’s kids choose between the 7 games and activities
- The cover features a lock for the home button to ensure kids stay within the app
- Age: 18+ months
What exactly are HappiTaps?
HappiTaps are a toy/app hybrid. Infantino/Step 2 created a winning combination, merging kids fascination with technology and an adorable snuggle buddy to create an interactive companion. Brilliant, I say!
Beary Happi is the very first HappiTap. Put your Iphone or Ipod inside and download the free app to make him “come to life”.
I’ve already downloaded the HappiTap app and am eager to get my bear case that will wrap around my Iphone. I know my daughter will go crazy over it! We are just beginning to learn about all the features as we navigate through the app. I’m torn because I think this would make the perfect stocking stuffer for her–once the bear arrives–but I’m so excited to see her reaction that I don’t think I can wait until Christmas! 😆 At a retail price of just $19.99 plus free shipping, this makes a great gift for nieces and nephews too!
Disclosure: I wrote this review while participating in a campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Infantino HappiTaps and received a product sample to facilitate my review and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate. All opinions are my own.