During my last visit to the farmer’s market I loaded my tote bag with in-season vegetables. While I’ve never been a huge fan of fall vegetables, I recently discovered that it’s not the vegetable variety I wasn’t fond of; it was the way it was being cooked! I got nearly 10 pounds of squash and zucchini for $9. What was I going to do with all that, besides making some zucchini bread, of course.
I decided that I would simply roast my vegetables with minimal ingredients. The outcome… what can I say? Delicious.
- Variety of fall zucchini and squash
- Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Wash and cut your vegetables. The smaller you cut them the quicker they will cook, so try to cut them evenly.
- In a roasting dish add vegetables, salt, pepper, olive oil and rosemary (to taste).
- Mix well to evenly coat vegetables with seasoning
- Cook about 20-25 or until done.
Serve & Enjoy!