My pal Melissa recently started a blog and I’m so happy for her. She is in love. Obsessed. Over the moon, with her new passion. She’s been a blog reader for a while and asked me a lot of questions about it over recent months. I’m certainly no expert, but I have learned A LOT in a short amount of time. I’m so excited that she decided to finally take the plunge and that she’s enjoying it so much. She shot me an email saying she awarded me the “Versatile Blogger Award,” but that I need to pay it forward. So, here are the rules…
After accepting The Versatile Blogger Award :
–Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post. Thanks Mel, you’re a gem, my friend, and you are doing a great job at your new site, The Mommyhood Chronicles
–Share 7 things about yourself
–Pass this award to 15 blogs
Here are seven things you probably don’t know about me:
1. I originally went to college to be a psychologist, but ended up a news anchor (in the newsroom, those psych classes come in handy!)
2. My bad moods last for about five minutes, then I’m over it…even then, you can always get me to laugh.
3. I was married for 12 years before having kids.
4. Spanish was my first language
5. I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue
6. I have a phobia of driving through car-washes (the pressure of the people watching you as you try to get the tires in the proper place makes me nervous)
7. I used to want to join the Peace Corps, but my career took off, I got married, and, well, life happened…
Now please check out these fantastic bloggers and learn something about them! BTW, I tried choosing a variety of people with varied interests and niches…but there are so many fabulous bloggers, it was hard to choose just 15!
5. This & That
6. Kat’s Cafe
10. Windy City Momma
14. Kludgy Mom