I am thrilled to announce several fun contests being put on by California Black Ripe Olives. Time is of the essence here, folks, so keep in mind one contest ends on April 26th, the other June 1.
With that said, here are the details:
From olive artichoke party dip to lime marinated seafood salad to the kid friendly pizza tacos, California Black Ripe Olives are every season’s hottest accessory and they truly make the dish! I know a lot of you love to cook as much as I do (can I call what I do cooking??) so chop chop–pun intended–and start showing the California Olive folks what you’ve got, because they’re giving away some loot!
FIRST CONTEST: (ends April 26th)
- Tweet a picture of a can of California Black Ripe Olives next to your favorite accessory. Be fun, be fabulous, be forward thinking. The more pictures you tweet, the better your chances of winning!
Be sure to tweet this hashtag with your picture #CalOlives
- What you’ll win: Prada, baby! Check out the wristlet, pictured right
- For FIVE bonus entries, make a recipe using a can of California Olives and tweet a photo with hashtag #CalOlives
- Final Note: Winner will be announced May 2nd on California Olives Facebook Page
SECOND CONTEST: (ends June 1st)
- We already know olives go with everything. Now it’s your turn to “Dress Up Your Dish!”
- Share how you accessorize your meals with California Black Ripe Olives for a chance to score one of 3 $100 Gilt gift cards, for REAL fashion accessories at insider prizes.
- One lucky winner will take home $2500 in cash for creating the ultimate ensemble!!!
- Three finalists will be selected based on creativity, ease of preparation, taste, and if the recipe used at least 6 ounces of California Black Ripe Olives (easy, right?)
- Finalists will be announced June 15th, then it’s up to the fans to decide who will take home the cash.
- Go here to enter (we’d love it if you told us about the dish you entered)
Disclaimer: I bet you guys were expecting me to say this was a sponsored post, Nope! In fact, California Black Ripe Olives sent me to Mom 2.0—NO STRINGS ATTACHED. I had such an amazing time and I loved their entire team so much–not to mention their product–that I just want to help spread the word about their awesomeness. They are a joy to work with and I know whomever wins this contest will have the same experience. Good luck…now, get to tweeting, creating & snapping photos! xo